Nobu Hotel Chicago is ready to welcome you back
At Nobu Hotel Chicago the health and safety of our guests and team members are paramount. As we move forward and begin to welcome our guests and team members back to our hotels and restaurants, the journey will be further tailored with precautionary hygiene protocols directed by the local health organizations and government authorities within each of our destinations.
You are our family, and we remain resolute in striving to continually provide you our guest experience through our heartfelt service.
We sincerely thank you for your continued loyalty and understanding. We wish great health to you and your loved ones, and look forward to seeing you soon!
ENHANCED SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Protective Facial Covering
Hand Sanitizing Dispensers
Increased Deep Cleaning
Physically Distanced Layouts & Floor Markings
24/7 Medical Assistance
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FUTURE STAY?
OUR MAIN MEASURES AT A GLANCE
At Nobu Hotel Chicago, we have implemented the following precautionary measures, in accordance with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local and national health authorities.
- Guest & Employee Health
- Employee Protocols
- Cleaning Protocols and Sanitation
- Physical Distancing
- Guest Experience
- Food & Beverage
AT YOUR ARRIVAL
- Luggage items may be disinfected upon arrival at the discretion of the guests.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered upon arrival.
- Noninvasive guest temperature readings will be conducted upon arrival.
- All room keys will be disinfected prior to providing these to guests.
- Special reopening menus.
- Limited capacity in restaurants.
- Six feet distance between tables
- Pool is open
- Pool chairs will be cleaned between every use, and spaced out to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
- Pool chlorine levels will be safely elevated within a permitted range.
ROOMS & SUITES
- Extremely strict sanitizing protocols and world-recognized standards are used to clean guest rooms with an emphasis of high-contact surfaces.
- Stayover and turn down service is currently suspended.
- Full sanitization of guest rooms after each departure.
- Masks and gloves provided to housekeeping and maintenance teams.
- Minibar service upon request.
- Fitness Center is now open.
- Limited capacity in the fitness area
- Strict measures of sanitation and hygiene enforced at all times.
- Oshibori will remain suspended.
- Butlers will not touch anything during room orientation. (Butler service in Villa only)
- Flowers will be removed from rooms and suites.
- Printed material such as magazines, flyers, and menus will be removed from rooms and suites.
- Stayover & turndown service has been temporarily suspended.
- In-room dining has been temporarily suspended
- Fitness Center is now open
The pool is now open