At Nobu Hotel Chicago the health and safety of our guests and team members are paramount. We will continue to follow hygiene protocols directed by the local health organizations and government authorities.
Effective Monday, February 28, 2022, the City of Chicago and State of Illinois no longer require face masks or Proof of Vaccine. However, we do encourage those who are unvaccinated to continue to take safety precautions.
ENHANCED SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Protective Face Covering Recommended for Unvaccinted Guests
Hand Sanitizing Dispensers
Increased Deep Cleaning
24/7 Medical Assistance
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FUTURE STAY?
OUR MAIN MEASURES AT A GLANCE
At Nobu Hotel Chicago, we have implemented the following precautionary measures, in accordance with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local and national health authorities.
UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
- Hand sanitizer is available upon arrival and located in all public areas
- All room keys will be disinfected
ROOMS & SUITES
- Strict sanitizing protocols and world-recognized standards are used to clean guest rooms with an emphasis of high-contact surfaces
- Full sanitization of guest rooms after each departure
- Minibar service upon request
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Hand sanitizer is available upon arrival
- Strict sanitizing protocols and world-recognized standards are used to clean all public spaces including all restaurant outlets
TRANQUILITY POOL AREA
- Tranquility Pool is open and must be reserved in advance
- Pool chlorine levels will be safely elevated within a permitted range
- Fitness Center is now open and must be reserved in advance
- Limited capacity in the fitness area
- Strict measures of sanitation and hygiene enforced at all times